The director of business development director will canvass and prospect for new accounts. He may be called upon to manage certain accounts, but the main focus will be on business development.
Founded in 1996, Planète Mobile | ROGERS is one of the largest ROGERS authorized dealers in Canada. A cutting-edge company in the field of telecommunications, it offers the full range of ROGERS business solutions and services.
Job description and main responsibilities:
Business development: Identify new business opportunities with existing and potential customers. Analyze and determine the current and future needs of customers and have a good understanding of their issues and their markets. Ensure good behavior in terms of prospecting, number of appointments and customer follow-ups as well as rigorous time management.
Account Management: Ensure effective management of assigned customer accounts by building strong business relationships and providing impeccable customer service. Maintain a complete vision of business opportunities in your territory, in the short, medium and long term.
Advisory role: Must aspire to position itself as a reference in the telecommunications sector. Be an advisor to clients to help them select products, solutions and services to meet their current and future needs. Be an ambassador for the complete ROGERS solutions portfolio.
Territory Management: Manage base operations on a daily basis via the Salesforce platform. Ensure rigor and a solid work ethic at all times. Control the management of the sales funnel and its mathematics. Ensure regular monitoring of ongoing projects, including managing timelines, coordinating with internal and external teams, and resolving technical or logistical issues.
• University or college education (equivalent experience will be considered)
• At least 5 years of experience in B2B sales
• Experience in selling telecommunications products and business technology solutions will be an asset
• “Hunter” profile
• Focused on results
• Have great listening skills
• Excellent organizational, structural and time management skills
• Ability to achieve and exceed objectives (ability to demonstrate it in an interview)
• Essential bilingualism (French – English)
What we offer
• A young, dynamic and stimulating environment
• Workplace focused on technology and innovation
• Quebec company
• Continuing training
• Hybrid work with a few office visits per month
• A competitive salary and commission plan in the industry (to be discussed during interview)
• Social advantages
• Work tools (laptop, mobile phone, etc.)